How many ways are there to spell Connor?
My son is 8 years old and his name is Connor. He finds many people misspell his name and he is wondering how many different ways his name is spelled. Do you know a Conner, or a Conor or something else?Answers:
I have seen ALL OF THOSE and I'm sick of asking how to spell it. I tutor kids in reading for an after-school program. I stopped assuming that they spelled it correctly a long time ago.
I hope this helps!
My name is Connor and I am a girl! Yes, almost every one assumes that I would be a guy, but along with it they spell my name "Conner". Here are the only ones I have heard:
Connor (my spelling and I'm glad you picked this spelling... I think it looks best.)
That is spelt wrong Irish here. As a first name it spelt with one n Conor. But if its spelt with two ns then it a surname.
It seems that everyone I know spells it differently!
At the school I teach we have Connor, Conor, Conner, & Konnor.
Take Care! SD
I know a Connor and a Conor and a Conner. Its hard to keep all of their spellings correct but I understand what he is going through. I'm Sarah and have had my name spelt Sara, Shora (??), Sahara, Saraha, and a bunch more.
Konnor,Konner,Konor,Koner,Conn... Conir,Konir,Konnir.I think that's all.
over the course of my life i have met people who spell this name in these different ways:
Conner or Connor
The answers post by the user, for information only, FeelBaby.com does not guarantee the right.
- Looking for a middle name for Addison?
- Like these names?
- Girl name?
- What is a good middle name for LEXI?
- what do you think of the name rani?
- Baby name for cousin's baby?
- What do you think of these names?
- I am having twins but don't know the sex now. Can yall help me with some spanish and english names?
- Milo Enrique and Miya ? Need a middle name starting with E for a girl twin?
- how do you pronounce this irish name?