Does the amniotic fluid resemble a sticky white discharge ?
If you are leaking amniotic fluid, that means your water has broken and you have started labor. You can tell if it is amniotic fluid because it is clear (like urine) and has no smell or color.
its a liquid, not a discharge substance.
The answers post by the user, for information only, FeelBaby.com does not guarantee the right.
- what to do about evil Mother in Law?
- is it possible that i am pregnant?
- I'm thinking about having another child, does anyone have any pros, cons or opions that should be considered?
- What do I do after I find out I'm P.G.?
- Any Canadian teen moms?
- I had a baby 5 months ago and am returning to work to work next month.?
- anyone else 29 weeks pregnant?
- I am confused and don't know if I am right?
- Can you do me a favor?
- Need some info about child rearing in the US and other countries, also a chart to show comparisons, etc.?