What is prostadin?
is it useful in abortion between 5-7 weeks?
Answers: Prostadin is a synthetic methyl prostaglandin in the oxytocic family. It causes the uterus to contract and is commonly used in 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions. It is also used in select other conditions, including to quell severe bleeding postpartum and for treatment of hemorrhagic cystitis in stem cell transplant recipients.
The answers post by the user, for information only, FeelBaby.com does not guarantee the right.
- What attracts the trolls asking dumb questions about children and drugs on ths site?
- 7 week pregnant?
- I am 33 wks, is this normal?
- What should my husband be expected to do, while I am pregnant?
- What do you think of the name Aubre Faith?
- Are there bad effects if you get an epidural shot?
- defected condom?
- Cervix changes?
- Clomid/ Pregnancy?
- after how many weeks do u start 2 show?